A world where all children can fully develop.
Our missionProtect the rights of children and teenagers by promoting good treatment amongst children and towards children by parents, professionals and citizens and to fight actively any class of child abuse.
Our objectives are:
– Promote and coordinate studies and research about abused children or at risk of abuse.
– Exchange and promote good practices and experiences through the dialogue with institutions and organizations which works on the area of prevention of child abuse.
– Become a space that facilitates the exchange of ideas, experiences and knowledge, from the perspective of each discipline.
– Make training proposals aimed at everyone interested and linked to the world of childhood and adolescence.
– Collect all kinds of documents, bibliography and data about the incidence rate of abuse.
– Participate in campaigns with the purpose of raising awareness about the reality of child abuse addressed to society, citizens and politicians.
– Give support and offer collaboration to the different professionals who work in the world of children who are in situations of abuse.
– Promote and coordinate efforts head toward the defense of children and the development of policies and resources that promote the good care.
– Report publicly unacceptable situations affecting children and teenagers.
– Develop programs, services and activities of direct intervention on behalf of abused children and their families.
– Carry out programs, services and activities of international cooperation related to children.